- CAS No.: PU foam sealant
- Other Names: Polyurethane Foam
- MF: PU foam sealant
- EINECS No.: PU foam sealant
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Classification: Other Adhesives
- Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
- Usage: Construction, Woodworking
- Brand Name: Gorvia
- Model Number: GF-Series Item-E
- Color: Light Yellow
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||750ml, 500ml, 300ml;
Staw Type and Gun Type;
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving payment|
Gorvia GF-Series Item-E
Tag: All season use, Ecnomic, Good size stability, Shelf Life:12 months
Economic Expanding Polyurethane Foam Description:
GF-Series Item-E 750ML PU foam, which is based on moisture curing polyurethane, containing safety
propellant, is used to seal gaps and crevices with the post-expansion is quite low to prevent deformation.
The foam that dispenses from aerosol can is moisture cured and draws humidity from the air for cure.
Gorvia PU Foam Technical Features:
Close cells rate(%)
Tensile strenght (kpa)
Compressive strength (kap)
Dimension stability (23°C)
Thermal conductivity (mw/m.k)
Water absorption(up to 24h)
Cured foam temperature endurance
5°C to 35 °C
-40 °C to + 110°C
F/B3 (EN 13 501/DIN 4102-1)
Guid for using:
1. Shake can well to make the foam ready for use.
2. Clean the substrate and spray some water on it..
3. Screw foam dispenser on tightly and turn the can upside down.
4. Vertical fill the gaps from the bottom upwards.
5. Foam is tack-free (surface drying) in 8 to 10 minutes in temperatures +18°C and +25°C; Higher temperatures will result in faster setup time.
6. Remove unwanted cured foam by cutting it with knife. Well done!
For gun/professional foam, an additional foam gun dispenser is needed to spray (Needs to buy separately). In such case, you may also need to buy foam cleaner to clean the gun adapter after use.