Gun type Low expansion PU foam sealant for construction application /Gorvia Item-G
GORVIA® GF-series ITEM-G 750ml Spray PU Foam, With excellent adhesive initial tension for the construction and decoration applications, which has very good adhesion properties for wood, stone, gypsum board, glass, mosaic, brick, cement board, EPS / XPS panels etc.
High bonding strenghth
B2 Fire rated Economically insulates, fills, seals and bonds
Easy to use
High insulating value-saves energy and money
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Gun type and straw type available
Adhesion to EPS*(N/mm2)
Adhesion to XPS**(N/mm2)
Thermal conductivity (W/m2K)
Fire Class of the cured foam
Contains no CFC’s, no HCFC’s, Ozone friendly
Toxicity of cured foam
Cured foam temperature endurance(℃)
+5 to +35
Output (m² of wall surface)
*EPS – Expanded Polystyrene **XPS – Extruded Polystyrene The values specified were obtained at +23 °C and 50% relative humidity, unless otherwise specified.
Application conditions: Uasge temperature between +5℃~+35℃, best result at 20℃. The cured foan temperature endurance -40℃~+120℃ Non suitable for structural bonding
PRODUCT IMAGE SHOW
FCTORY WITH 12 PRODUCTION LINES
Guid for using:
1. Shake can well to make the foam ready for use.
2. Clean the substrate and spray some water on it..
3. Screw foam dispenser on tightly and turn the can upside down.
4. Vertical fill the gaps from the bottom upwards.
5. Foam is tack-free (surface drying) in 8 to 10 minutes in temperatures +18°C and +25°C; Higher temperatures will result in faster setup time.
6. Remove unwanted cured foam by cutting it with knife. Well done!
For gun/professional foam, an additional foam gun dispenser is needed to spray (Needs to buy separately). In such case, you may also need to buy foam cleaner to clean the gun adapter after use.