Gun type High expansion PU foam sealant Gorvia Item-O
Tag: All-Season Use, High elastic foam, Dense cell structure, Shelf Life: 18 months
Gorvia PU Foam Description:
GF-series Item-O 750ML PU foam is a one component polyurthane foam used to seal gaps and crevices.The foam that dispenses from aerosol can is moisture cured and draws humidity from the air for cure.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Close cells rate(%)
Tensile strenght (kpa)
Compressive strength (kap)
Dimension stability (23°C)
Thermal conductivity (mw/m.k)
Water absorption(up to 24h)
Cured foam temperature endurance
5°C to 35 °C
-40 °C to + 110°C
F/B3 (EN 13 501/DIN 4102-1)
PRODUCT IMAGE SHOW
FCTORY WITH 12 PRODUCTION LINES S
Guid for using:
1. Shake can well to make the foam ready for use.
2. Clean the substrate and spray some water on it..
3. Screw foam dispenser on tightly and turn the can upside down.
4. Vertical fill the gaps from the bottom upwards.
5. Foam is tack-free (surface drying) in 8 to 10 minutes in temperatures +18°C and +25°C; Higher temperatures will result in faster setup time.
6. Remove unwanted cured foam by cutting it with knife. Well done!
For gun/professional foam, an additional foam gun dispenser is needed to spray (Needs to buy separately). In such case, you may also need to buy foam cleaner to clean the gun adapter after use.