High tensille strength Neutral Silicone Sealant /Gorvia N302
GORVIA GS-Series Item-N302
Tag: Neutral cure, High tensile strength, High modulus, 12 months shelf life.
GS-series N302 is a Neutral cure (non-acid, based on polysiloxane), single component silicone sealant with High tensile Strength, high modulus.
It is sag resistant and rainwater accessories and will not corrode zinc or zinc/aluminum galvanized steel. It has excellent physical properties that are designed to provide outstanding durability and excellent UV resistant and weather resistant performance, multi-purpose and ready-to-use.
Neutral Silicone Sealant Major uses:
Suitable for decorations in kitchens and bathrooms; Substrates: metals, stainless steel, aluminium, galvanised iron, concrete, masonry, ceramic tiles, terracotta, timber, fibreglass, rigid PVC, most plastics (pre-test).
How to use the product:
1. Clean and dry surface. Remove any soap, oil or grease
2. Cut the nozzle a little bit and screw it on the cartridge
3. Apply the sealant with hand or caulking gun.
4. Tooling immediately to spread the sealant against the surface, and this operation must be completed within 5 minutes.
5. Remove exceeded sealant with dry paper towel.
packed in 24pcs/ctn, with the carton size:30*20*24.5cm, 45600pcs/1900ctns without pallet.